Kverneriet isn't your typical restaurant job.
We are a group of people who have seen all the bad sides of working in the restaurant industry and decided to work in it anyway. We've had jobs with no training, no follow-up, no schedules, no thanks, no fun, and a constant flow of people coming and going. So instead of putting up with it, we have decided to change it.
At Kverneriet we are not looking for staff to work for us. We are offering an opportunity for someone to join a group of like-minded people who want to have an amazing workplace and be a part of something more than just a job. We offer a fun, passionate, and uplifting place to be for those who don't just want to work.
So if you are a Chef looking for full-time or part-time work then come and join.
Our chefs do not simply make burgers. All our food is made in-house, fresh, from scratch. No shortcuts, nothing frozen. We spend weeks creating the ideas for our dishes, sourcing the best ingredients, designing every single part of the meal. Simple items can take days to prepare, and multiple chefs are needed to get it just right. We have a varied menu, dreamed up and created by our chefs in-house.
There are some conditions though!
We are looking for chefs who...
- Love to be social at work
- Have a passion for food. Burgers are a plus!!
- Demand a great workplace and the highest standards
- Want to learn, grow and have opportunities for more (Kverneriet is growing fast!)
and of course...
- Have experience with professional cooking
- Want to learn to cook in the service kitchen, across all stations.
- Prepare ingredients according to recipes and prep elements ready for service