Applying for a position is easy. You will get a link to a questionnaire where you answer some questions and get the option to present yourself thorugh video. Everything can be done on mobile, and you don't have to upload any documents. Don't hesitate, apply now!
Insj is a student organization that offers free coaching to student entrepreneurs in Oslo. Many students have ideas they want to explore, but no start-up experience. Through our coaches we help in a wide variety of subjects ranging from finance to product development and law. Insj also provides office space and an accelerator course that can help fast track students ideas.
We have so far helped more than 100 student entrepreneurs and held three batches of our accelerator program. As we are growing with a fast pace, we’re currently looking for new business coaches. If you’re craving to gain hands on experience, get insight and explore entrepreneurship and innovation this might be the thing for you.
Coaching is the main value driver of Insj. The purpose of this position is to ensure that the coaching service can be performed. Therefore, the availability of sufficient and competent business coaches is significant. They help the student projects directly by guiding them on how to develop their ideas, by providing them with necessary resources to do so and by being a sparring partner for the student. The business coach works directly under and reports to the Administrative Leader and Head of Coaches. Any activities related to the coaching process and progress of the team that he or she is assigned to coach should be reported to the Administrative Leader. While, activities related to personal development of knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) will be reported to the Head of coaches.
As a business coach at Insj you will:
- Plan and perform regular coaching sessions with Insjers
- Report the progress of the Insjers
- Identify the various needs Insjers have while developing their ideas and provide them with necessary resources
- Attending weekly coaches meeting
- Attending development meetings or training sessions
Objectives and goals for the position:
The main goals of this position is to guide the Insjers so that they successfully reach their goals and further develop their projects. That includes:
- Enabling Insjers to get funding for their project
- Assisting the Insjers with establishing a company
- Assisting the Insjers with finding team members and creating a complete team
- Enable Insjers to launch their product
- Enable Insjers to get and expand their customer base
- Reach any other goals set together by the Insjer and the coach
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a student
- Is interested in entrepreneurship and is willing to learn and grow
- Is proactive and responsible
- Has a desire to help others succeed
- Has a strong academic profile in their field
What we can offer:
- A unique environment where you can apply skills and knowledge you've gained through your studies
- Opportunity to grow your professional network
- Flexible working hours
- Work with awesome colleagues in a vibrant working space at Forskningsparken
- Opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge and competence with relevant training and guidance
This is a volunteer position intended for students!