Sorry, this position expired on 08.01.2021.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea well access and subsea control systems. We focus on standardized as well as innovative products and systems developments, creating long term relations with our customers. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea development, design, engineering and analysis, a wide range of subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels, as well as unlimited workshop testing and maintenance services.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Well organized with good interpersonal and communication skills, practical understanding, solution oriented, you see opportunity where others see obstacles and are energized by working in an ambitious and rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for interpreting customer specifications, industry/customer/government standards, extracting and understanding these requirements into internal and external documents and procedures
- Responsible for creating and reviewing specifications, drawings, procedures etc for production
- The role will include workshop onsite support, as well as supporting third parties
- Close cooperation with the purchasing department.
- Higher education like master or bachelor in Technology / mechanical engineering
- Good knowledge in international standards (e.g.API, ISO, NORSOK) and system requirements
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- You must be able to work independently, be flexible and solution oriented
- You plan ahead and work independently
- You are solution oriented and committed to deliver on-time
- You work structured and maintain good overview of your work activities
- You are used to work in diverse teams both with different customers and different work tasks
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please send your application in English, with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by considering gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.