Sorry, this position expired on 09.01.2021.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea well access and subsea control systems. We focus on standardized as well as innovative product and system developments, creating long term relations to our customers. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea development, design, engineering and analysis, a wide range of subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels, as well as unlimited workshop testing and maintenance services.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Optime is seeking a resource that has experience with software development. Knowledge to the oil & gas industry is considered a bonus, but not a mandatory requirement. The applicant shall maintain a high level or energy and take pride in delivering high quality results with ambitions to further enhance the expertise.
- Work in a team responsible for developing and maintaining the Optime proprietary CW-software suite through development of high-quality, maintainable and robust code
- Interpret both internal and external requirements for developing and maintaining CW in accordance with certifications and standards
- Contribute to establishing a development environment for the current and future expansion of the SW department
- Production support and documentation
- Provide offshore support when necessary
- Higher education like master or bachelor in Software Engineering/Computer Science or similar
- Fluency in C# .NET development and in WPF
- Experience developing distributed systems and large-scale, secure and resilient services
- Experience in software development processes (Agile, SCRUM etc.)
- Cloud/Data management experience is positively considered
- Fluent Norwegian and English communication skills
Key Personal Qualities
- Positive attitude and proactive behaviour - takes initiative and contributes actively to team projects
- Strong sense of responsibility. Sets goals and manages priorities; can be relied upon to deliver on what is planned
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks or projects while being adaptable and responsive to change
- Seeks innovation, is resourceful and solution oriented
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please send your application in English, with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by considering gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.
Frode Ljøterud, Chief Operations Officer