Sorry, this position expired on 09.01.2021.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea well access and subsea control systems. We focus on standardized as well as innovative products and system developments, creating long term relations with our customers. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea development, design, engineering and analysis, a wide range of subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels, as well as unlimited workshop testing and maintenance services.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Well organized with good interpersonal and communication skills, practical understanding, solution oriented, you see opportunity where others see obstacles and are energized by working in an ambitious and rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for Optime Subsea equipment during offshore operations. This includes operation of the equipment, testing, maintenance, repairs and other tasks related to in-field operation of Optime equipment
- Responsible for executing work related to mobilization and de-mobilization of Optime equipment
- Responsible for executing work such as testing, maintenance, modifications, repairs and upgrades on Optime equipment in between offshore operations
- Close cooperation with the Aftermarket Engineering Support team
- Review of procedures, drawings and schematics
- Travel domestic on- and offshore will be required
- Travel international on- and offshore may be required
- Minimum 5 years offshore experience, preferably as leading personnel
- Skilled in working on electrical and hydraulic systems
- Good knowledge of subsea oil and gas equipment
- Good at cooperative skills
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- You are used to working in diverse teams both onshore and offshore
- You are able to plan ahead and work independently
- You are used to working- and interacting with clients both in and onshore and an offshore environment
- You are solution oriented and committed to deliver on-time
- You work structured and maintain a good overview of your work activities
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please send your application in English, with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by considering gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.