Sorry, this position expired on 09.01.2021.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea well access and subsea control systems. We focus on standardized as well as innovative product and system developments, creating long term relations with our customers. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea development, design, engineering and analysis, a wide range of subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels, as well as unlimited workshop testing and maintenance services.
We are currently in search for a Senior Project Manager. Becoming a Senior Project Manager within Optime Subsea means you will be responsible for the planning and successful delivery of projects to our international customers. You will be responsible for leading a highly skilled and multi-disciplinary team. A strong focus on collaboration, structure and determination will be crucial for success in this job. As a Senior Project Manager, it is important that you have good communication skills verbally and in writing. Working at Optime, you will need to be able to lead by example and perform day to day activities required to stay on plan and maintain a satisfied customer throughout the project.
Highly organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you will see opportunities where others see obstacles and be energized by working in an ambiguous environment where things are not always clear. You will need experience in planning tools and customer-oriented focus.
The Senior Project Manager will drive the delivery of Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects for clients on time and within budget by planning, organizing, and managing critical resources and competence.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in management, business, or related field
- Significant experience in project management, preferably from the Oil & Gas business branch
- Proven track record of delivering and managing high value multi-faceted projects in demanding client facing environments, across multiple sectors
- Experienced in project planning tools, as well as financial budgeting and reporting
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- Reliable and with sustainable energy, bringing enthusiasm and inspiration as you turn a plan into a process
- Dependable under pressure, remain results focused and be resolute in delivering client projects on time and in budget
- Highly organized, analytical, ability to motivate and manage others
- Strong sense of responsibility. Sets goals and manages priorities; can be relied upon to deliver on what is planned
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks or projects while being adaptable and responsive to change
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please send your application in English, with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by considering gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.