Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea development, design, engineering and analysis, a wide range of subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels, as well as unlimited workshop testing and maintenance services. Safety for our employees and for the environment has the highest priority in our company.
We are currently searching for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO). Our COO is the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business. The role reports to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and is a key member of the senior management team. As COO at Optime you will be a central part of the company’s operations and development and have a wide range of responsibilities. We expect you to be an experienced and inspiring leader with excellent people skills and good business understanding and exemplary work ethics.
Highly organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you will see opportunity were others see obstacles and be energized by working in an ambiguous and changing environment. You will need experience in planning, structuring processes and routines and customer relations.
- Design and implement business strategies, goals, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners, customers, and vendors
- Proven experience as COO or relevant role
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Proven record of productive relationship building, adaptability, and the ability to work independently when needed – with solid team building capabilities
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Sales & Marketing etc.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field, MSc/MBA is a plus
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- Positive and reliable, bringing inspiration as you turn plans into goals and processes.
- Excellent skills within leadership and communication
- Structured and proactive with a strong drive and high degree of integrity
- A natural problem solver with flexible mind set
- Dependable under pressure, be focused on efficiency and results
- Determined on delivering customer projects on time and on budget.
- Excellent public speaking skills
- A central management position in an innovative and dynamic growth company
- Challenging tasks in a varied and exciting work environment
- An independent position with great opportunities for influence
- A culture characterized by high professional commitment and dedication
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please send your application with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by considering gender, age and cultural background during recruitment.