Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
With the launch of Optimes groundbreaking technologies such as SCILS and ROCS, our Aftermarket department is experiencing a rapidly increasing activity level. In order to support this increasing activity, we are now in search of a Support Manager to manage our Engineering Support team. As Support Manager you will lead a team of skilled engineers dedicated to support a wide range of engineering activities, spanning from technical support to planning- and execution of offshore campaigns.
The Aftermarket Support Manager will report to the Manager of Aftermarket.
- You are highly organized with excellent interpersonal- and communication skills.
- You have experience from the subsea Oil & Gas industry, working with project management, system engineering, and offshore operations.
- You take pride in delivering high quality and customer success.
- Overall responsible for planning and execution of Aftermarket engineering support activities
- Project Management of various Aftermarket projects such as planning and execution of offshore campaigns, equipment modifications, and major maintenance scopes
- Financial reporting on projects executed in Engineering Support
- Prepare quotes to clients
- Drive the development of systems and routines for Engineering Support, and ensure that they are properly implemented and followed in the group
- Close interaction with our clients, continuously collaborating to optimize our operational performance
- Lead and motivate the employees in Engineering Support to ensure they seek to deliver excellent quality on time
- Proven experience from project management, operational management, or other relevant roles
- Proven experience from subsea Oil & Gas, preferably with good knowledge on workover systems
- Ability to work independently, but with solid team building capabilities
- BSc in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and verbally
Key Personal Qualities
- Positive and reliable
- Proactive and self-going
- Solution oriented
- Structured and organized with strong leadership qualities
- Possess high degree of integrity and exemplary work ethics
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- a central management position in an innovative and dynamic growth company
- a culture characterized by high professional commitment and dedication
- a position with great opportunities for influence
- challenging tasks in a varied and exciting work environment
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.