Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
We are searching for a practical oriented engineer resource that either has experience with hydraulic engineering work, qualification work or interest in such. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to perform reviews, inspections, call for stop-actions, investigate deviations and initiate and close recertification work on Optime Subsea and sub supplier products.
Your mission in overview, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain Hydraulic systems for Optime projects
- Good knowledge of hydraulic components as of pumps, valves to control either flow or pressure, auxiliaries ex filters, strainers, couplers, reservoirs etc., hydraulic lines as of rigid pipes or hoses, hydraulic actuators rotary or linear and control and regulation of control valves, directional, solenoid actuation, accumulators and fittings.
- Proactive reviews and improvement of systems and processes to ensure the maintenance of standards.
- Carry out technical analysis and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical solutions and options that meet Optime, client or regulative specifications.
- Experience with piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID`s) development as well as experience with generating hydraulic fluid calculations for line sizing and formulation of process data for inline instruments and loads for Optime project specific systems together with instrumentation engineers.
- General knowledge or experience determining system design pressures, designing relief valves and relief systems for safety. (PSV)
- Scope of work may range from feasibility studies to FEED and detailed engineering.
- Assignment also includes commissioning at different sites also at other sites internationally.
- Perform process engineering tasks during project execution.
- Review, understand and follow customer inquiries and technical specifications.
- Participate in customer HAZOP or lead internal HAZOP, or other safety studies.
- Elaborate cause & effect diagrams or matrix and define set points of alarms and trips.
- Produce installation, operating and maintenance instructions including lists for consumables, special tools. Lubricants and other utilities needed.
- Bachelor (or similar) in Technology - extensive work experience within the discipline may cover for the requirement of formal education.
- Experience from hydraulic work is a prerequisite and knowledge from test and inspection related work with Oil & Gas products is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- You must be able to work independently, be flexible and solution oriented
- You deliver on-time and are result oriented
- You work structured and maintain good overview
- You must be flexible to both work with different customers and different work tasks
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.