Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
We are searching for a practical oriented engineer resource that either has experience with quality control work, qualification work or interest in such. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to perform reviews, inspections, call for stop-actions, investigate deviations and initiate and close recertification work on Optime Subsea and sub supplier products.
Your mission in overview, but not limited to
- Review and improvement of systems and processes to ensure Optime quality protocols are followed.
- Creation of quality documentation and development of SOP`s for Optime products in line with industry standards.
- Proactive reviews and improvement of systems and processes to ensure the maintenance of standards.
- Maintain accurate quality documentation and participate in design reviews.
- Working closely with Engineering both product owners and project engineers to ensure quality in design and documentation.
- Ensure that quality protocols and processes are followed, and documentation is correctly maintained and implementation of any new changes or adaptions based on quality review.
- Ensure safety requirements are met at every point in the engineering phase and also in the manufacturing facilities at Optime.
- Analyze problems reported and develop improvements to overcome them.
- Attend supplier audits as required.
- Perform receiving inspection – ensuring that quality standards and requirements are met on procured parts.
- Perform assembly/production inspection according to governing processes and definitions.
- Perform test inspection to verify design and product durability.
- Bachelor (or similar) in Technology - extensive work experience within the discipline may cover for the requirement of formal education.
- Experience from quality control work is a prerequisite and knowledge from test and inspection related work with Oil & Gas products is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- You must be able to work independently, be flexible and solution oriented
- You deliver on-time and are result oriented
- You work structured and maintain good overview
- You must be flexible to both work with different customers and different work tasks
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.