Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
We are searching for a person who can maintain our project documents and ensure that accurate information is distributed throughout an organization, on time, to the people who need it. We seek a person who is enthusiastic, willing to learn and able to follow instructions.
As a document controller you will be responsible for maintaining the accurate records of company documentation. You will be sorting electronic or hard copies of project documentation and producing reports based on this.
The job role of a document controller involves the following duties:
- Controlling company and project documentation
- Following and improving document control procedures
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Sorting, storing, and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals
- Producing document progress reports for senior managers
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits
- Using computers to organize and distribute documents within a company
- Helping in the planning stages of a specific project
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
- experience working as a document controller
- experience as an administrator or an IT technician
Key Personal Qualities
- Administration skills
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Able to work well with others
- Customer service skills
- Able to use your initiative
- Knowledge of the English language
- Able to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Flexible and open to change
- Able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas, and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by considering gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.