Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Optime is searching for a resource that has experience with purchasing, to perform administrative tasks for both the tender and project team. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to analyse purchasing reporting, accurately evaluate, process and record large volumes of data, build strong relationships with suppliers, and be an integral connection between Sales and Projects.
- Plan and complete procurement for a project, including ordering and tracking items thru delivery
- Ensure that purchases are made according to requirements and internal guidelines
- Support the tender team with lead time and cost
- Maintain relevant information in the procurement system
- Maintain a professional relationship with suppliers
- Participate in supplier qualification
- Higher education like master or bachelor’s degree in finance or Technology
- Experience as a purchaser is a prerequisite and knowledge of negotiations is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- You must be able to work independently, be flexible and solution oriented
- You deliver on-time and are result oriented
- You work structured and maintain good overview
- You must be flexible to both work with different customers and different work tasks
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.