Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
We are looking for a person who can take care of the company’s flow of goods, from goods receipt and receipt control to finding a structured way of storing goods so that the different projects easily can find wanted parts during assembly and test of our products.
- Plan and effectuate the flow of goods.
- Receipt of goods and receipt control.
- Warehouse operations associated with operating the company’s inventory movement.
- Inventory operation in accordance with current processes, procedures, systems, and routines.
- Relevant education and extended experience in logistics and material handling.
Key Personal Qualities
- You must be able to work in a team and cooperate well with others.
- You must be loyal to the system and to the decisions taken.
- You work structured with a good sense of order.
- You deliver on-time and are result oriented.
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.