Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
Optime continues to grow, and we are constantly searching for qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. We are now searching for a motivated sales engineer to act as the sales team’s technical support, and to represent the technical aspects of the product development, advising customers on how best to use the products provided. Our sales engineer must have a strong technical understanding of the complexities of what Optime delivers with excellent sales skills. The sales engineer must collaborate with design, production, engineering, and research to determine how products and services could be designed to meet the needs of the customer.
- Support of the company’s business development strategy
- Provide clients with technical sales advice and support
- Prepare bids, proposals, and quotations
- Prepare documentation to follow bids and quotes
- Provide technical knowledge to identify business development opportunities
- Provide technical knowledge to introduce new products and solutions to customer
- Perform technical presentation of products or services to customers
- Solid work experience within the subsea oil & gas industry
- Strong technical background, minimum Bachelor in (Systems) Engineering
- Detailed product knowledge and understanding of technical specifications
- Understand customer requirements with regards to product planning and modification
- Ability to present the products you are selling in a convincing and persuasive manner
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- Solid technical understanding
- Ability to build relationships with customers quickly
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prepare and perform presentations for customers
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Teamworking ability
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.