Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
We are now expanding our business in the Gulf of Mexico and will establish a local service base in the U.S. We are seeking a General Manager to establish and develop our company in the U.S. The General manager will be responsible for establishing the various business functions needed, and for ensuring an efficient business model. The role will be a part of the global management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) based in Norway.
You are highly organized with good business understanding and with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You have experience within designing and implementing business operations, establish policies that promote company culture and vision, and oversee operations of a company.
- Secure the functionality of business by hiring and training new employees
- Create structure by designing and implementing policies and procedures
- Coordinate business operations and monitor administrative processes
- Manage relationships with partners, customers, and vendors
- Manage budgets, investments, and bank relations
- Identify new business opportunities and enhance the organization’s image
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance and productivity and analyze financial data
- Prepare reports and presentations at the request of the management and the BoD
- Proven experience as General Manager, COO, or other relevant role
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, and Sales & Marketing
- Ability to work independently but with solid team building capabilities
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field, MSc/MBA is a plus
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- Positive and reliable, bringing inspiration as you turn plans into goals
- Entrepreneurial and proactive of nature
- Self-motivated and result-driven
- A natural problem solver with flexible mind set
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Structured and organized with strong leadership qualities
- Possess high degree of integrity and exemplary work ethics
- Excellent public speaking skills
- a central management position in an innovative and dynamic growth company
- a culture characterized by high professional commitment and dedication
- an independent position with great opportunities for influence
- challenging tasks in a varied and exciting work environment
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.