Kverneriet isn't your typical restaurant job
We are a group of people who have seen all the negative sides of working in the restaurant industry and decided to work in it anyway. We've had jobs with no training, no follow-up, no schedules, no thanks, and no fun. So instead of putting up with it, we have decided to change it.
We focus on creating unforgettable experiences by serving happiness. Not only to our guests but to our coworkers most of all. We believe that we should do everything possible to make our time at Kverneriet a happy one.
We always have a full house and a high tempo, so to be a successful manager with us you need to be structured and disciplined, and not afraid to take charge. Communication skills are important to getting results, whether it’s through showing passion to our guests, motivating our colleagues or training new colleagues, the ability to communicate is vital. So, if you want an environment that is focused on making sure everyone thrives and have the skills to be the person who makes it happen, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Bar Manager who...
- Has experience in developing people to their potential.
- Leads by example, is hands-on and positive.
- Has good knowledge, and is passionate about great food and beverage.
- Has experience in a similar role, in a fast-paced bar/restaurant.
- Wants to work alongside General Management to grow the business.
- Has the ability to work independently, confidently and proactively.
- Has a big passion and knowledge when it comes to cocktails and spirits.
- Training, support and focus on personal development.
- A team with high ambitions to change the way we work in the hospitality industry.
- A team with wide and varied backgrounds, who encourages creative thinking.
- A fast-growing company with opportunities to progress.