Beklager, denne stillingen utgikk den 07.05.2019.
As we continue to grow and plan the exciting future of Kverneriet, we are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to take our brand to the next level.
We love to make people happy! We are not only looking to make even more guests happy, but to also bring onboard new family members to help us spread the love.
We are a chef driven restaurant group that focus' on unique burgers and beverages, set in a trendy environment with a relaxed vibe. Our menu showcases juicy, unique burgers, inspired by a mix of cultures and created using only the highest quality, freshest ingredients. We offer a contemporary cocktail list and hand-picked beverage menu with some of the most exciting wine and beer suppliers in the world.
We are a young and continually growing company of passionate and dedicated people who want to make real change to the restaurant industry and who has a real love for food and beverages. Currently with three restaurants, Kverneriet are always looking to improve both the quality of our products, and the experiences of our guests.
This newly created position is made for a self driven, creative and fun-loving person who has the skills to make our brand stand out.
As a modern restaurant with quality, unique products and a cool vibe, we are looking for the same in our next family member.
If you have an attention to detail and an eye for new trends then this is for you.
If you like to stand out and be one of a kind then this is for you.
If you are hungry for success and hungry for burgers then this is for you.
If you didn't think that last line was cheesy then this is definitely for you.
The role will include the following and much more:
- Having control over the marketing of our brand, both online and offline.
- Controlling the content on our social media platforms and strategizing for future SOME needs.
- Planning and implementing creative campaign strategies.
- Planning and organising photoshoots.
- Creating and/or organising the creation of content. Including marketing material, social media posts, inhouse material, brand design and more.
- Creating events and needed material alongside our Communications and Events Manager.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Designing and implementing new product launches.
- Analysing and presenting any potential strategic partnerships.
- Working alongside the team on the launching of new restaurants.
- Creation of inhouse learning material, including graphics and video.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Design or significant relevant experience.
- Experience and an evident portfolio of controlling Social Media content.
- Experience and a high level of skills with needed software, such as Lightbox, Photoshop, Indesign, Social Media Management Tools etc.
- Creativity and writing skills in Norwegian and English.
- An awareness and love for the restaurant industry.
- Organisation and planning skills.
Our ideal candidate will be competent at both marketing and design.
If you think this sounds like the job for you then please apply now. Attach any relevant work or your portfolio and any little thing that can give you (and us in the future…) the edge.
We can't wait to hear from you and get this brand new role up and running!!