Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering, and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary people who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Optime is seeking a resource within the discipline electronics, working in projects, with one or more specific engineering expertise, but willing to develop this expertise through on the job training and interaction, while maintaining a high level of energy and taking pride in delivering high quality results with a desire to grow its technical expertise further.
- Participate in developing and maintaining electronic products and performing design work i.e., assembly proc, test proc, design spec and the execution of such.
- Project engineering for telecom systems, wireless, wired.
- Cooperate with design team managing both electronics, software, and mechanical integration for new development of products and system.
- Follow up, support and improvement of existing electronic products in Optime portfolio.
- Production support and documentation
- Provide offshore support when necessary
Key Personal Qualities
- Positive attitude and proactive behaviour - takes initiative and contributes actively to team projects.
- Strong sense of responsibility. Sets goals and manages priorities; can be relied upon to deliver on what is planned.
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks or projects while being adaptable and responsive to change.
- Seeks innovation, is resourceful and solution orientated.
- Engineering degree in electronics or relevant work experience.
- Signal Processing analog and digital
- Measurement and lab.work
- Fluent Norwegian and English communication skills.
- Understanding of one or more of the following code specifications: C/C++, Assembly, Python, Java, Bash scripting will be valued but not a requirement.
- FPGA programming (signal processing, motor control, etc, valued but not a requirement)
- Low-level programming (u-boot, bootloader, drivers, etc, valued but not a requirement)
- PLC programming (Siemens, valued but not a requirement)
- Knowledge of (EMC, Safety)
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply on our webpage www.optimesubsea.com with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas, and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age, and cultural background during recruitment.