Sorry, this position expired on 15.06.2022.
Optime Subsea is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering, and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary people who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Optime is seeking a resource that has experience within Electro Engineering in the subsea oil and gas industry, working in projects, with one or more specific engineering expertise, but willing to develop this expertise through on the job training and interaction, while maintaining a high level of energy and taking pride in delivering high quality results with a desire to grow its technical expertise further.
- Participate in the development of products and systems that require the involvement of many disciplines.
- Responsible for system requirements and system verification in project execution.
- Establish and maintain system documentation such as specifications and test procedures
- Close cooperation with customers and suppliers
- Participate in implementation of new technology
- Test and verification of subsea systems and products towards customer requirements
Key Personal Qualities
- You must be able to work independently, be flexible and solution oriented
- You deliver on-time and are result oriented
- You work structured and maintain good overview
- You must be flexible to both work with different customers and different work tasks
- Degree in Electro engineering or relevant work experience
- Preferred knowledge in international standards and system requirements within subsea O&G
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Control system electrical design and development.
- Standardization of electro components and solutions.
- Coordinate electro & Instrument delivery activities within the project.
- Electro & Instrument system and product engineering within the project.
- Ensure and coordinate detailed planning and progress of electro & Instrument deliveries within the project.
- Establish bill of materials.
- Project and end user documentation.
- Plan and follow up Electro engineering in design with wiring and connections.
- Support and collaborate in concept phase and decipher to detailed production documentation.
- Define test strategy and support projects prior, during and after IAT, FAT, eFAT, SIT
- Power distribution design and calculations for internal wiring and for larger umbilical system.
- Perform documentation for subsea distribution.
- Manufacturing and purchase support.
- Support during installation, commissioning, and start-up phase.
- We are looking positive and motivated engineers with Master, Bachelor or relevant education within Electro/instrument/Automation systems.
- Experience within control systems engineering and project execution.
- Good knowledge for Ex design and regulations.
- Ability to work as multi discipline team player
- Knowledges to classification requirements and guidelines, and knowledges to international electrical standards and regulations related to offshore systems.
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply on our webpage www.optimesubsea.com with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas, and relevant certificates.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age, and cultural background during recruitment.