Sorry, this position expired on 30.09.2022.
Optime Subsea is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering, and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. We are now searching for a candidate to lead our HR and HSE functions. Come join our team of extra-ordinary people who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
About the job
In the role as Head of HR & HSE, you have the overall responsibility for the Group’s HR and HSE functions. In close collaboration with the HR manager and the HSE manager you will have both strategic and operational responsible for HR and HSE. You will have a key role in maintaining a safe working environment and a great organizational culture. The position reports to the CEO. Place of work is at Notodden. There will not be a need for frequent travelling however travels will happen from time to time.
We are looking for a candidate that has work experience in HR and HSE. You are passionate about people and you see HR and HSE in a business perspective. You are responsible, proactive, and accountable and find it inspiring to drive changes and develop a good competence environment. At the same time, you are confident and knowledgeable in personnel management and management support.
- Overall responsibility for the HR and HSE functions for Optime Group
- Operational and strategic partner for the organization
- Responsible for the overall strategies, policies and guidelines
- Responsible for compliance with laws and regulations within HR and HSM
- Develop KPI’s, goals or targets that support Optime’s strategy
- Professional advice and assistance to managers with personnel responsibility
- Contribute to further developing, implementing, and ensuring good processes and routines
- Responsible for Leadership development and -training
- Responsible for wage policies and personnel insurance schemes
- Further develop our HR and HSE systems
- Perform, analyse, and follow up surveys and other relevant statistics
- Higher education from university or college, preferably in HR
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Updated knowledge of employment legislations and regulations.
- Experience from strategic work and mindset
- Good written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English
- Generally good IT understanding and experience with HRM systems
- Good collaboration skills
Key Personal Qualities
- Positive attitude and proactive behaviour
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive and independent, but at the same time good collaboration skills
- Trustworthy and able to develop trusting relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Analytical, structured, and accurate
Valued skills and experience:
- Experience with HRM systems such as SIMPLOYER or similar systems
- Experience with offshore employment agreements and and cross-border operations is an advantage
- A central position in an innovative and dynamic growth company
- Challenging tasks in a varied and exciting work environment
- Great opportunities for influence and to further develop the company
- A culture characterized by high commitment and dedication
- Nice and informal work environment with high degree of collaboration
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply on our webpage www.optimesubsea.com with updated CV and motivational letter.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age, and cultural background during recruitment.