Sorry, this position expired on 30.09.2022.
Optime Subsea is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering, and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. We are now looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager who will play a central role in accelerating our growth. Come join our team of extra-ordinary people who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
About the job
As our Marketing & Communication Manager you lead our global marketing initiative, starting in our offices in Notodden and reaching globally. You will work both operationally and strategically, planning and executing campaigns to grow awareness of our brand, products, and solutions. The position reports to the CEO. Place of work is at Notodden. There will not be a need for frequent travelling however travels will happen from time to time.
We are searching for a self-driven, outgoing and creative person that wants to contribute in Optime’s growth journey by taking responsibility for marketing, communication, content and branding. You are a strong communicator and good at creating network and maintain good relationships. You have a strong willingness to learn and adapt in a continuously fast-changing and growing environment.
- Establish a marketing and communication plan aligned with strategies and marketing priorities to enhance reputation and relations
- Work with the sales team and product management team to identify marketing opportunities, and with HR in recruiting processes
- Lead and develop our global brand and marketing strategy
- Localize, implement, and manage successful marketing campaigns,
- Organize external and internal events
- Prepare for and attend to conferences and tradeshows
- Perform market and competitors' research and analysis, follow trends in the industry
- Optimise and maintain our digital marketing platforms
- Responsible for communications (announcements, newsletters etc), both externally and internally
- Responsible for creating content for all marketing channels and touchpoints with customers
- Using insights and data to create relevant customer-oriented content
- Storytelling across formats - video, social media, events and slide decks.
- Develop and maintain Optime’s overall visuals, design and brand style.
- Establish style guides, templates and branding guidelines.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and external agencies
- Relevant education from university or college, minimum equivalent bachelor level
- Minimum three years’ experience in marketing and/or communication
- Understanding of business processes, and the ability to translate business objectives into marketing strategies and tactics
- Knowledge and interest in marketing technologies, digital marketing and social media
- Understanding of customer journeys, from awareness to loyalty
- Experience from strategic work and mindset,
- Good written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English
- Good collaboration skills
Key Personal Qualities
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Enthusiastic and ability to build programs from scratch
- Highly focused on customer experience and networking
- Self-driven, collaborative, and engaged
Valued skills and experience that will be considered as an advantage
- Strong network of PR and media contacts
- Experience from subsea oil & gas industry
- A central position in an innovative and dynamic growth company
- Challenging tasks in a varied and exciting work environment
- Great opportunities for influence and to further develop the company
- A culture characterized by high commitment and dedication
- Nice and informal work environment with high degree of collaboration
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply on our webpage www.optimesubsea.com with updated CV and motivational letter.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age, and cultural background during recruitment.