Sorry, this position expired on 30.09.2022.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Optime is seeking an experience Operations Project Manager with experience in the oil and gas sector, preferably with experience in intervention operations on offshore vessels, rigs and platforms. The Project Manager will be responsible for successful development and execution of onshore and offshore projects. The PM ensures that the project plan meets both internal and contractual project requirements. Project Manager interfaces with operations and engineering to plan and execute operations and field deployment of products. The PM will control the progress of the project while keeping relevant stakeholders informed and ensures risk and QHSE concerns are mitigated.
Be responsible for:
- Management of Projects onshore and offshore
- Main client contact for nominated projects.
- Works with all stake holders, including clients, to define project scopes of work.
- Develop Project execution plan including project schedule.
- Financial responsibility for execution of project on time and under budget
- Preparation and/or management of all project related documentation.
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure assets are maintained and ready for operations
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure all Field personnel are competent and have all required certificates.
- Management of Mobilization operations from EFAT/SIT to installation onto the operating vessel.
- Support the Operations Manager at client meetings as required.
- Support Commercial manager with tender submissions as required.
- Maintain a work history matrix details, locations, water depth, work scopes ,well timings to support tender and client requirements.
- Participate in incident/accident investigation reports through to close out
- Ensure compliance company, client and regional regulations, policies and procedures
- Reviews invoices / costs from Subcontractors / Vendors.
- Co-ordinates the preparation of End of Well Reports and the Project Risk Management System document.
- BS/BA degree in Mechanical, Engineering or Technical field*
- Certificate in Project Management is desired but not essential
- 5+ years experience in an Operational Project Management role
- Working product and operational knowledge in subsea intervention equipment specifically Intervention Workover Control Systems including direct and electro-hydraulic control systems.
- Proven success in delivering onshore and offshore projects including SIT and mobilization management.
- Experience or interest in software configuration is a plus.
*equivalent knowledge and experience may compensate for lack of degree
Key Personal Qualities
- Ability to work and execute projectors with minimal supervision
- Stay composed in fast pace and high stress situations
- Good team management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply on our webpage www.optimesubsea.com with updated CV and motivational letter.
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.