Sorry, this position expired on 27.01.2023.
Optime Subsea is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering, and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary people who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Well organized with interpersonal and communication skills, practical understanding, solution oriented, you see opportunity where others see obstacles and are energized by working in an ambitious and rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for mechanical completion of assembly’s according to drawings and standards. Such as electrical termination, mechanical build up, hydraulics and piping, (machining can occur).
- Perform qualification and test of electronic design, hydraulic and mechanical, according to specifications and test procedures.
- Test and verification of subsea systems and products with customers and third parties.
- Close cooperation with designers, engineers and management.
- Electromechanical education or relevant background.
- Good cooperative skills.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- You are able to work independently, be flexible and solution oriented, as well as in team
- You deliver on-time and are result oriented
- You work structured and maintain good overview
- You are flexible to both work with different customers and different work tasks
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply online on our website www.optimesubsea.com/careers with updated CV and motivational letter.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.