Sorry, this position expired on 27.01.2023.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
We are currently searching for a Project Manager. Working as a Project Manager within Optime Subsea means you will be responsible for the planning and successful delivery of projects to our international customers. You will be responsible for leading a highly skilled and multi-disciplinary team. A strong focus on collaboration, structure and determination will be crucial for success in the job. As a project manager, it is important that you have good communication skills verbally and in writing. Working at Optime, you will need to be able to lead by example and perform day to day activities required to stay on plan and maintain a satisfied customer throughout the project.
Highly organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you will see opportunity where others see obstacles and be energized by working in an ambiguous environment where things aren’t always clear. You will need experience in planning tools and customer-oriented focus.
The Project Manager will drive the delivery of Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects for clients on time and within budget by planning and organizing resources and people.
- Higher education required, bachelor is minimum requirement
- Proven track record of delivering and managing high value multi-faceted projects in demanding client facing environments, across multiple sectors
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Experienced in project planning tools, as well as financial budgeting and reporting
Key Personal Qualities
- Reliable and meticulous, bringing gravitas and inspiration as you turn a plan into a process.
- Dependable under pressure, remain focused on results and be resolute in delivering client projects on time and within budget.
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply online on our website www.optimesubsea.com/careers with updated CV and motivational letter.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.