Sorry, this position expired on 27.01.2023.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea well access and subsea control systems. We focus on standardized as well as innovative products and systems developments, creating long term relations with our customers. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea development, design, engineering and analysis, a wide range of subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels, as well as unlimited workshop testing and maintenance services.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
We are looking for a hard-working and service-minded person in our reception to receive our guests with a smile and to guide them to whoever they are going to meet in Optime. This may be customers, suppliers or other visitors to our premises at Telemark Teknologipark. You will also be asked to do due office tasks given to you by the departments.
- To be Optimes receptionist and our “face” to visitors
- To keep record of our Company Outlook calendar
- To clear our meeting rooms and make them ready for meetings
- To do due work given to you by our CEO or the different departments
- Office school education on how to do receptionist work and other office tasks
- Excellent user of Microsoft 364, SharePoint, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in Norwegian and English is necessary, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- Positive, hard-working and service-minded
- You do you tasks quickly and efficiently
- You are dependable under pressure and reliable
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply online on our website www.optimesubsea.com/careers with updated CV and motivational letter.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.