Sorry, this position expired on 28.02.2023.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Optime is seeking a strong Operations Manager that has experience within the subsea oil and gas industry, preferably withing the intervention sector. The right candidate will be responsible for the planning of onshore and offshore operations and will work with the Project manager to ensure projects are executed on time and under budget. The OM will be responsible for ensuring that the assets are maintained and ready for operations and that there is trained and competent field personnel available for operations. The Operations Manager will be the main point of contact for all offshore queries and support.
Be responsible for:
- Direct and coordinate operations to obtain optimum use of equipment, facilities and personnel to meet customer needs.
- Develops and implements operational strategies and goals to meet the clients and companies goals
- Main point of contact to the client for all offshore projects
- Ensure compliance with government and company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Build, developed and manage offshore team's including competency, training and rotational plans
- Management and maintenance of company assets ensuring equipment is ready for operations in a timely manner
- Manage and approve expenditure for inventory control, including responsibility to ensure a minimum stocking level of parts and consumables is maintained at all time.
- Develop internal budgets (operations and assets) with financial responsibility during life of project.
- Ensure timesheets and reports are filed in a timely manner to allow for payroll payments and on-time billing/invoicing
- BS/BA degree in Mechanical, Engineering or Technical field*
- 5 - 10 years experience in an Operations Management role.
- Experience in planning, scheduling and maintenance of subsea assets.
- Proven ability to manage multiple offshore operations simultaneously
- Working product and operational knowledge in subsea intervention equipment specifically Intervention Workover Control Systems including direct and electro-hydraulic control systems.
- Proven success in delivering onshore and offshore projects.
- Certificate in Project Management is desired but not essential
*equivalent knowledge and experience may compensate for lack of degree
Key Personal Qualities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience of interfacing within multiple management levels
- Stay composed in fast pace and high stress situations
- Good team management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply on our webpage www.optimesubsea.com with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.