Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Optime is seeking an experience Operations Supervisor within the subsea oil and gas industry, preferably with experience in the intervention sector. The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for operating and managing optime equipment and crews during offshore operations. You will be the main point of contact for non optime personnel and the client to coordinate operations.
Be responsible for:
- Supervise Optime crew in accordance with approved work methods and procedures
- Coordinate and organize Optime activities during mobilization, de-mobilization and offshore operations
- Coordinate activities with non-Optime personnel to optimize operations
- Operate and maintain Optime equipment during mobilization, de-mobilization and offshore operations
- Support SIT and EFAT involving Optime equipment
- Attend operational meetings onboard installation and with shore, as required
- Lead shift handover meetings
- Participate in SJA and Toolbox Talks
- Populate and distribute daily operations log
- Ensure all equipment defects and procedural errors are reported back to shore
- Participate in HAZOP, Well-on-Paper and Table top exercises
- Participate in procedural reviews and review of other operational documents
- Minimum 5 years offshore experience, preferably as leading personnel
- Working product and operational knowledge in subsea intervention equipment specifically
- Intervention Workover Control Systems including direct and electro-hydraulic control systems.
- Skilled in working on electrical and hydraulic systems
- Extended knowledge of subsea oil and gas equipment
- Extended knowledge about emergency preparedness and offshore organizations
- Documented competence in line with matrix governing both internal and external requirements
Key Personal Qualities
- Good at cooperative skills
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply on our webpage www.optimesubsea.com with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.