Sorry, the position has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply for it.
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Optime is seeking an experienced field Service Engineer within the subsea sector, preferably with experience in intervention operations. Under the guidance of the operations supervisor the Service Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance, testing and operation of Optime equipment during offshore operations.
Be responsible for:
- Responsible for Optime Subsea equipment during offshore operations. This includes
- operation of the equipment, testing, maintenance, repairs and other tasks related to in-field
- operation of Optime equipment
- Responsible for executing work related to mobilization and de-mobilization of Optime equipment
- Responsible for executing work such as testing, maintenance, modifications, repairs and upgrades on Optime equipment in between offshore operations
- Close cooperation with the Aftermarket Engineering Support team
- Review of procedures, drawings and schematics
- Travel domestic on- and offshore will be required
- Travel international on- and offshore may be required
- Minimum 5 years offshore experience, preferably as leading personnel
- Working product and operational knowledge in subsea equipment with extensive experience in working on electrical and hydraulic control systems
- Good knowledge of subsea oil and gas equipment
- Good at cooperative skills
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- You are used to working in diverse teams both onshore and offshore
- You can plan ahead and work independently
- You are used to working- and interacting with clients both in and onshore and an offshore environment
- You are solution oriented and committed to deliver on-time
- You work structured and maintain a good overview of your work activities
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply on our webpage www.optimesubsea.com with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.