Sorry, this position expired on 28.02.2023.
Optime Subsea is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, subsea development, design, engineering, and analysis as well as subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
We are looking for an inspiring manager for our Sales and Business Development team in Houston, that shall contribute to achieving our ambitious growth and development goals. Come join our team of extra-ordinary people who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
About the job
In the role you will be the frontline ambassador for Optime’s systems and products. You will lead the Sales and business Development effort and have the responsibility of setting and meeting sales and growth strategies. You will develop relationship with existing and new customers, and discover and explore new markets and concepts.
The position reports to the General Manager. Place of work is Houston. The position will require domestic and international travel.
The role requires you to see existing opportunities as well as have the ability to launch new ideas. You are commercially minded and excellent at building relationships. You are self-motivated and organized in your work, and work purposefully and structured to achieve own and common goals.
- Lead and set directions for the Sales and Business Development within the region
- Drive the development and execution of strategies and business models
- Responsible for client mapping including existing and new customers.
- Identify, processing, and landing customer contracts
- Responsible for the presentation, promotion of Optime services to current and new clients
- End to end management of tendering process
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders – Internal and external
- Interface with R&D to make sure the products will meet the market requirements.
- Ensure efficient and accurate processes within sales
- Establish and follow up targets and KPIs
- Prepare and take responsibility for budget and sales targets
- Conduct market, competitor, and trend monitoring
- Attend conferences and events to promote and discuss Optime’s offering
- Responsible for marketing Optime Subsea – internally, externally, and internationally
- Management of social media, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube
- Proven success in sales and business development with a strong network in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Experience from sales/market work, negotiations and leading a sales team
- Good at seeing trends in the market and identify commercial opportunities
- Good system understanding, and an experienced user of Office programs.
- A well-established network in the oil & gas industry is preferable
- Higher education in sales and/or marketing or economics
Key Personal Qualities
- Good business understanding
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Structured and analytical
- Good at building new networks
- Able to see the big picture
- Excellent at building relationships and at creating commitment
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- A central position in an innovative and dynamic growth company
- Challenging tasks in a varied and exciting work environment
- Great opportunities for influence and to further develop the company
- A culture characterized by high commitment and dedication
- Nice and informal work environment with high degree of collaboration
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply on our webpage www.optimesubsea.com with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas, and relevant certificates.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.