Optime Subsea AS has, over the past 8 years, transformed the Oil & Gas industry with its innovative capabilities and forward-thinking approach to business operations. We have introduced several new standards in the way oil wells are installed, maintained, and plugged. This has resulted in significantly safer and faster operations for our operators. Through our technology we contribute to a significant reduction in CO2 emissions compared to traditional equipment.
Since our inception in 2015, we have grown to over 100 employees with specialists in all fields. Now, we are ready to take our company to the next level. We now have the expertise and strength to develop the next generation of O&G solutions and aim to make a significant impact on the industry. Our future initiatives means that we need skilled new colleagues who want to change the industry forever, and we want you to be part of the team.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for the Technology Department motivated to lead the next big innovation within subsea Oil & Gas. As a Project Manager within the Technology Department of Optime Subsea, you will be responsible for the delivery of innovative projects aimed to set new industry standards. You will be at the forefront of technology and have a key role in the strategic and technological development of Optime Subsea.
You set goals and can motivate and mobilize people to help you reach them. When facing a challenge, you are creative in solving it. You enjoy having multiple responsibilities and take pride in managing and fulfilling them. You are organized and enjoy working in an environment where things aren’t always clear.
As a Project Manager in the Technology Department, you will drive the delivery of multi-phased technology innovation projects, taking part in all phases of the system life-cycle. You will step into a high-paced environment and be expected to lead projects by collaboration, structure, and determination – working closely with clients to deliver on time and within budget.
- Higher education required. Bachelor’s Degree within Engineering or Economics is a minimum requirement
- Track record of delivering and managing high value multi-faceted projects in demanding client facing environments, across multiple sectors is highly valued
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Experienced in project planning tools, as well as financial budgeting and reporting is a bonus
Key Personal Qualities
- Determined – Remain focused on the result through highs and lows towards delivery
- Resolute – Engage with internal and external stakeholders to make key decisions
- Adaptable – Be comfortable with change and creative in adjusting plans and strategies to accommodate unforeseen challenges.
- Reliable and Structured – Adept at creating realistic plans and using various tools to monitor progress.
- Dependable under pressure, remain focused on results and be resolute in delivering client projects on time and within budget.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.