Sorry, this position expired on 08.12.2023.
Optime Subsea is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, development and delivery of subsea systems, design, engineering and FEA analysis. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing and delivering products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
Optime Subsea is experiencing a rapid growth both on the Gulf of Mexico, and internationally in the Norwegian Continental Shelf and Nigeria. We are searching for highly skilled Service Engineers that will further strengthen and develop our team, primarily assigned to support an increasing amount of service assignments in the Gulf of Mexico, but also able to take on sporadic international assignments. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence! We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
You are an experienced Field Service Engineer within the subsea oil & gas sector, preferably with experience in intervention operations. You will primarily be assigned to assignments in the Gulf of Mexico, but you are also motivated for international travel on a sporadic basis. You are self-going and will contribute to growing our service organization through your technical knowledge and operational experience. You will work closely with a team of experienced personnel, and under the guidance of the operations supervisor the Service Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance, testing and operation of Optime equipment during offshore operations.
- Responsible for Optime Subsea equipment during offshore operations. This includes operation of the equipment, testing, maintenance, repairs and other tasks related to in-field operation of Optime equipment
- Responsible for executing work related to mobilization and de-mobilization of Optime equipment
- Responsible for executing work such as testing, maintenance, modifications, repairs and upgrades on Optime equipment in between offshore operations
- Close cooperation with the Services Engineering Support team
- Review of procedures, drawings and schematics
- International travel on- and offshore will be required
- Preferably BS degree in Engineering
- Preferably 5 years offshore experience
- Working product and operational knowledge in subsea equipment with extensive experience in working on electrical and hydraulic control systems
- Good knowledge of subsea oil and gas equipment
- Good at cooperative skills
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- You are used to working in diverse teams both onshore and offshore
- You can plan ahead and work independently
- You are used to working- and interacting with clients both in and onshore and an offshore environment
- You are solution oriented and committed to deliver on-time
- You work structured and maintain a good overview of your work activities
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply online on our website www.optimesubsea.com/careers with updated CV and motivational letter.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.