Applying for a position is easy. You will get a link to a questionnaire where you answer some questions and get the option to present yourself thorugh video. Everything can be done on mobile, and you don't have to upload any documents. Don't hesitate, apply now!
Insj is a student organization working to promote student entrepreneurship and lower the threshold for students who want to start their own company. Our main service is individual coaching to students who have an idea they want to develop. We also have a dedicated coaching service for students and graduates who want to apply for up to 1 million NOK from STUD-ent. In addition, we regularly run an 8-week accelerator program where students can develop their ideas together and get useful tools that come in handy when starting a business! We also organize a number of individual workshops and other events where students can meet other students who are curious about entrepreneurship and discuss ideas and solutions!
We are looking for a creative student who can help create exciting and engaging content for our social media!
Your area of responsibility is to ensure that our social media is active and regularly updated with relevant, engaging and fun content! As a social media employee, you are also responsible for finding, creating and publishing content in the form of photos, video and text to our channels on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. You are also responsible for answering questions from the public in both these and other channels. You will be part of our Marketing team and will report to the chief marketing officer (Head of Marketing).
Main tasks, duties, and responsibilities:
- Produce, find and publish content for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Follow up on inquiries on social media
- Work on an overall strategy for our social media
The main objective for the social media associate is to ensure:
- Continuous activity on our social media channels
- That the content we post is relevant and high in quality
- That we reach the right students and to keep growing in followers
We are seeking someone who:
- Has experience with and an interest in social media
- Is creative, proactive and independent
- Is a student in Oslo
We can offer:
- A unique environment where you can apply skills and knowledge you've gained through your studies
- Opportunity to grow your professional network
- Flexible working hours
- Work with awesome colleagues in a vibrant working space at Forskningsparken
- Opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge and competence with relevant training and guidance
Relevant education and/or experience is of course an advantage. However, we emphasize that you have a great interest in social media, that you have motivation to learn and develop yourself, and that you want to take an independent and active role in our Marketing team!
This is a volunteer position intended for students!