Applying for a position is easy. You will get a link to a questionnaire where you answer some questions and get the option to present yourself thorugh video. Everything can be done on mobile, and you don't have to upload any documents. Don't hesitate, apply now!
Insj is a student organization working to promote student entrepreneurship and lower the threshold for students who want to start their own company. Our main service is individual coaching to students who have an idea they want to develop. We also have a dedicated coaching service for students and graduates who want to apply for up to 1 million NOK from STUD-ent. In addition, we regularly run an 8-week accelerator program where students can develop their ideas together and get useful tools that come in handy when starting a business! We also organize a number of individual workshops and other events where students can meet other students who are curious about entrepreneurship and discuss ideas and solutions!
Are you a student that enjoys creating visual concepts that inspire, inform, and captivate others?
At Insj you will have the opportunity to expand your portfolio with business-oriented graphic design projects that will help develop your skills and knowledge. As a graphical designer at Insj, you will be part of an entrepreneurial culture with a learning by doing attitude. The purpose of this position is to ensure that our visual material is in line with our branding As the graphic designer, you will be responsible for our visual material, this includes material for events, marketing, website and merchandise! You will be part of our marketing team and report to the Head of Marketing. However, you will be working closely with our events team and website team. Therefore good communication skills are very important in this position!
Main tasks, duties, and responsibilities:
- Creating templates and material for different departments including events, marketing, coaching, website and recruitment
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations that help deliver the desired message
- Communicating productively with management and team to keep them up-to-date with project milestone
The main objective for the graphic designer associate is to ensure:
- That Insj has a strong visual brand
- That our brand is consistent and coherent
We are seeking someone who:
- Is creative and detail oriented
- Has a great interest in graphic design
- Interested in being in a business-focused student environment
- A student in Oslo
We can offer:
- A unique environment where you can apply skills and knowledge you've gained through your studies
- Opportunity to grow your professional network
- Flexible working hours
- Work with awesome colleagues in a vibrant working space at Forskningsparken
- Opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge and competence with relevant tools, training and guidance
Relevant education and/or experience is of course an advantage. However, we emphasize that you have a great interest in graphic design and visual communication, that you have motivation to learn and develop yourself, and that you want to take an independent and active role in our marketing team!
This is a volunteer position intended for students!