Applying for a position is easy. You will get a link to a questionnaire where you answer some questions and get the option to present yourself thorugh video. Everything can be done on mobile, and you don't have to upload any documents. Don't hesitate, apply now!
Insj is a student organization working to promote student entrepreneurship and lower the threshold for students who want to start their own company. Our main service is individual coaching to students who have an idea they want to develop. We also have a dedicated coaching service for students and graduates who want to apply for up to 1 million NOK from STUD-ent. In addition, we regularly run an 8-week accelerator program where students can develop their ideas together and get useful tools that come in handy when starting a business! We also organize a number of individual workshops and other events where students can meet other students who are curious about entrepreneurship and discuss ideas and solutions!
We are looking for students interested in entrepreneurship and innovation to join the accelerator team!
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the organization, through its accelerator program, teaches students how to develop their idea into a startup. Through workshops, lectures and coaching from the (business) community, students learn more about innovation and entrepreneurship.
The accelerator associate is responsible for supporting the program manager with developing and organizing the Accelerator. You will be working directly under and report to the Program Manager. You will take part in the ’hands on’ and planning of the program.
Main tasks, duties, and responsibilities:
First point of contact
- You are the first point of contact for the participants
- Communicating through Slack, weekly updates & resource sharing
- Following the participants from application to alumni
Workshops and events
- Participate at and arrange workshops (food, location and content)
- Participate at and execute events related to the program
Program improvement advisor
- Assist in program improvement based on feedback
- Make surveys, send out and collect feedback
- Write feedback rapports
The main objective for the accelerator associate is to ensure:
- That a minimum of 75% of participants pitch on the bi-yearly Demo Day
- The the Accelerator has a maximum of 20% participants dropout rate per batch
- That the program has the necessary knowledge and skill set to deliver the value promised to our participants
We are seeking someone who:
- Is proactive and social
- Enjoys relationship- and culture building with the participants
- Has experience with event management and/or coordination of longer program courses (not a must)
- Wants to learn more about and is interested in entrepreneurship
- Is a student in Oslo
We can offer:
- A unique environment where you can apply skills and knowledge you've gained through your studies
- Opportunity to grow your professional network
- Flexible working hours
- Work with awesome colleagues in a vibrant working space at Forskningsparken
- Opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge and competence with relevant training and guidance
This is a volunteer position intended for students!